Working on the Incline Business Essentials team requires a focus on customer service and managing details to set up projects and manage a rhythm and schedule within our business workflow and systems. You must have a strong desire to be of service and build relationships with our customers.
The following are bookkeeping jobs that we continually seek talent for:
Administrative Account Manager
We look for account managers that can help grow business relationships with strong customer service and project management capabilities.
You must be a person who likes to engage customers by phone and email and keep ongoing deadlines and work moving on time.
Account Manager Responsibilities
- Set up and onboard new business clients with strong follow-up and organizational execution to get necessary information, systems and access
- Manage projects with deadlines in a project list and dashboard
- Communicate frequently by email documenting work with high level of business professionalism
- Work within QuickBooks Online to reconcile books and provide monthly reporting
- File taxes and compliance paperwork with federal and state authorities
- Provide continuous improvement feedback to Incline Business Essentials team and develop efficiencies to increase customer service
- Manage and execute daily tasks for customers within G Suite email, calendaring, contacts and task systems.
Account Manager Skills
- Bachelors degree from accredited college
- 5-15 years of business administration experience
- Ability to type 50 words per minute
- Excellent time management and project management skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks Online
- Proficiency with Google G Suite tools
- Assertiveness and eagerness to problem solve on phone and email
If you are a qualified candidate, please fill out the form below: